Sunday, October 4, 2015

everything has an expiration date

i am afraid of the things i love

i am afraid of my father because i still want his love despite the fact that he says he already loves me

i am afraid of my friends because one day, they may get bored of me and leave me behind, shedding me as easily as snakes shed their skin

i am afraid of the endless 'him's because a heart is easily broken and beautiful, young girls are easily replaced

we only love things because we think they are beautiful
we only love things while they are relevant
we only love things because they are useful

5 comments:

  1. im afraid of my friends too

    i absolutely love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. we only love things because we think they are beautiful

    i love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. "i am afraid of the things i love

    i am afraid of my father because i still want his love despite the fact that he says he already loves me

    i am afraid of my friends because one day, they may get bored of me and leave me behind, shedding me as easily as snakes shed their skin

    i am afraid of the endless 'him's because a heart is easily broken and beautiful, young girls are easily replaced

    we only love things because we think they are beautiful
    we only love things while they are relevant
    we only love things because they are useful"

    mmmm so good!

    Yah i just copied and pasted the whole thing but i really liked all of it and its short enough that i can do that...

    ReplyDelete